Friday, March 14, 2008

Today I was almost pantsed

Do you remember the fear of getting pants-ed in Gym class. You made sure you tied the drawstring cord very tight in your little uniform PE shorts. Luckily I was never pants-ed in Gym. I was pants-ed in Volleyball, but that was somehow OK because Volleyball is just girls.

Anyway... I was in the hall at school and the Inter Related students (students with severe and multiple disorders) got back from bowling. One fifth grade student stopped me to tell me that he did a good job bowling today. It was hard to understand him because of his mental condition, but I gave him a Hi Five and congratulated him on his personal best. Then he gave me a hug. The hug didn't end there. He went from a hugging position standing to a hugging position around my ankles without letting go. It was something akin to sliding down a wide fire pole. Luckily I had a long undershirt on, and I grabbed my pants as he was on the way down. I saved my butt (literally) by just a few inches.

While he was down around my feet he made some inappropriate motions with his pelvis. (Oh yes... he did... ahem)

I sternly told him that "No, You may NOT do that!" and he got up and went to his classroom.

Little did I know that someone would try to pull down my pants and well... ahem.

Is it Thursday, Because that was certainly inappropriate, but it makes for a good story.

No comments: