Friday, March 14, 2008

Eye of the Tiger

Here is the deal,
My town had a teacher induction program much like other districts. Basically it consists of a mentoring program which is good, and a bunch of other mindless paperwork which is not good. Our last meeting is coming up WAHOO, and for this meeting each of the new teachers has to give a positive presentation of what they learned/what happened during their first year of teaching.

There are four new teachers at my school this year, and the beauty of it is that three of us graduated from the same little college and lived together my sophomore year. We know a lot about each other and we decided to work on the project together. We are making a music video for our program, because there is no other cool way to deal with this presentation. We have chosen the song Eye of the Tiger. Filming normal situations in school started about 2 weeks ago, and next Monday we are all going to get our 80's on and do some shots of us "working out" and "teaching our kids." There will be no students involved in this process. We are going to clip in our 80's footage into the regular footage that we already have.

I am wondering... What should I wear? I have an afro, and I know that it's 70's, but seriously... I have an afro.

What else should I wear?

1 comment:

none said...

just based on friday's thursday story, i'm going to suggest medieval armor, like jen of arc would wear.