Thursday, March 13, 2008

How much does it matter

I am an American Idol fan. As I watched the show last night, I wondered. How much do the judges comments matter in the outcome of the show. Last night's turn out was in complete agreement of the judges thoughts, but in other seasons... that has not been the case.
This has been the hardest season to predict. Normally I can pick out the top 4 or 5 contestents out of the top 20 or so, but this season it is anybody's ball game. I think that the rest of America may feel the same way I do. All of the contestents are differenc and for the most part all of them are extremely gifted.
So, Congradulations Simon Paula and Randy, this is the time when your comments matter the most. Because no one can REALLY judge past those obvious week links who will be "The Next American Idol."

P.S. The new stage is cool, but the intro.... Really? And it cost HOW MUCH?

That's all.

P.P.S. I am totally loving Brook. Not the best singer, but definately one of the better artists.

No comments: