Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Television

I don't have much to say really, but I want to post so that I have a little record of some of the things that I was doing at this point in my life.

We have about seven weeks of school left, and that is with no breaks added. (Yuck, no breaks is no fun) How did we get a day off each month for the rest of the year, and none in the last two months... the hardest of all?

I am completely interested in this season of American Idol. I have a feeling that it will be:
Brooke, David, David, and Carly/Michael in the top four. I can't decide who will beat out who between Carly and Michael since I think that the same kind of people are voting for both of them. The other one who may not get there is Brooke, just because her voice is not as powerful as the guys and Carly's. She is, in my opinion, one of the better musicians though and deserves to make final four.

I watched the first show of this season of Hell's Kitchen last night. It was completely painful to watch. You would think with all of the cooks in America they would be able to get more competent looking people on those shows. The opening show had 28 beeped out F's in it and the scenes from next week had two more for a grand total of 30 F's for the evening. Where I was raised, people could cook without F's. How bout you?

On a brighter note, This month is Jazz Appreciation Month! So go to your local library and get some Jazz music to jam to.

No comments: