Monday, May 12, 2008

Indicatory

If the way that I feel this morning is an indication of how the children are feeling, I am done for.

I had a most wonderful weekend. Christopher's birthday was Friday and we went to the River fest and then saw Colby Collette at an outdoor concert. She is good by the way. I have only heard a couple of her songs on the radio and such, but she has a good repertoire, and she is not bad live which is a problem for some performers. Not bad means good in this case.

Then we watched brother of Christopher play tennis at state on Saturday. He metaled, and we are Very proud of him. I never knew how fun and intense Tennis could be. I truly enjoyed myself.

Saturday the rest of the day we spent with the fam, as well as Sunday. All of the extended family came over on Sunday for a salad lunch. I had some good coleslaw that I will have to post the recipe for. I also made a hot water cake that was GOOD.

Then Sunday night we went to the burro to watch my dad play bass in the oratorio. He did wonderful... Applause for Dad!!! And we celebrated birthday of Crustin and Justifer and Mothers day afterward. All of the families in one place... now there's a loud room of people.

Then home again home again to a wonderful bed at a little later than I wanted it to be.

Amy is right... Traveling every weekend is not easy, but it is almost always fun.

Live for the week as well as the weekend! (that is my new mantra)

No comments: