Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Summer 2008 to do list: This list is in process, even though summer is not

I am not working this Summer for the first summer in about 9 years. Instead I am going to:

1. Clean out my apartment room by room, inch by inch
2. Clean out my room at my parents house
3. Learn how to make cinnamon rolls

4. Finish wedding details:
4a. Figure out wedding gifts
4b. Reception food
4c. Reception paper goods
4d. Reception decorations/wedding decorations
4e. Find a huge GINORMOUS fern
4f. Choose Scripture/music/readings
4g. Prepare a centerpiece to see if it works
4h. Finalize Photos/Dress/Flowers
4i. Get shoes
4j. Get musicians their music
4k. Move Room mates stuff out
4l. Move Christopher's stuff in
4m. After wedding move Christopher in

5. Get Married
6. Honeymoon
7. Print/Send 6 hundred million thank you cards
8. Buy back my soul from the united states postal service

9. Learn how to be a wife
10. Learn how to cook more German food
11. Make a quilt from the wedding fabrics

12. Plan/choreograph programs for the 2008/2009 school year
13. Go to balavisicx work shop
14. Go to Orff work shop
15. Go to tech work shop
16. Get my room ready for 2008/2009 school year

No comments: