Monday, September 15, 2008

What do I want to be when I grow up?

I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, but here are a list of possibilities:

1 Family Counselor
2 School Counselor
3 Teach Orff full time
4 Mom
5 Choir director (high school or college)
6 School Principal or vice principal
7 College president's wife

All of these things are true possibilities. None of them borderline on "not gonna happen." I have that list and it is longer than I am tall.

I don't know when the things on that list hit a "Not gonna happen" category. It is kind of interesting that I have that category as a optimistic dreamer. I guess that reality sets in as a person gets older.

Curse reality.

1 comment:

Mrs. Buller said...

at least you have ideas of what you want to be when you grow up. i'm hoping someday i'll have an epiphany.