Thursday, October 23, 2008

God cares about Wyan

This week is going faster than last week did. That is surprising because last week I only worked two real days. That just goes to show how 2 days of really hard classes can make up for 4 days of good classes.

I had one of a few successful kindergarten classes today. The am kindergarten is having a difficult time getting settled because of a new little guy in their class.

He is from a split home. He just moved in with dad. Mom wants him back. Dad is not a good parent, but he wants to be with dad. Little brother is much more of a nightmare than this little guy. He is getting along well with his teacher as long as she is doing what he wants to do. There is not much structure in his life. Today he was forced to come to my class, and he stood gripping the handle to the door for most of class. He had moved 3 feet into the room throughout the 20 minutes he was with me inches each minute. He is a good little kid... his life is hard.

God cares about wyan (little guy can't say his R's).

His eye is on the sparrow and I know he watches me.

No comments: