Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Parade

This morning was our annual Halloween parade. Thank the Lord that it is a beautiful day this year. Last year it was unbearably cold. It was just the right temperature for a festive morning.

I paraded with Mr. W's class this year. I went to their room in the morning and the kids were running around excitedly checking out each other's costumes. A student named Gonzalo came up to me and he was wearing a black suit, black cape, and carried a black top hat and cane. He said, "Mrs. Music, You have something behind your ear." He reached a hand behind my ear and pulled out a mini snickers bar. "Here you go," he said handing me the candy. "That is awesome Gonzalo!" I said. "Of course it is... I am the great Gonzalo." he answered.

Of Course.... Why didn't I think of that.

1 comment:

Mrs. Buller said...

Ah, how gloriously delightful!

sooo bored! i wonder what i should be doing? i really can't think of anything!

your word verification is 'preherse' umm, rehearsal before rehearsal? going to the cemetary before your dead? hmmm....