Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow

It snowed last night. It snowed so much that I woke up at 4am this morning and thought that I had slept in because it was so bright outside. It was bright because the sky was a peachy pink color full of flakes ready to descend upon us. Then this morning I had to clean 4 inches of snow off my car with a broom. I was nervous because the car is new, and I didn't want the broom to scratch the car. I think I succeeded in keeping it scratch free.

The day is going... Not so well, but it is going. I am officially wanting today to be Friday. Yesterday it was ok that it was Monday, but this morning was as long as an entire week. Or Kindergarten was as long as an entire year. Holly cow those kids are NUTS. There is nothing worse than a defiant five year old that you can't touch to move them or even ask them to follow directions without having to use the mean teacher voice and count to five and glare. (I HATE IT)

I changed my colors of the blog for Christmas. I did it in like a minute and a half, so it isn't that great, but some people have such lovely blogs. I was jealous because I want to be able to write in code for pretty pictures and crud. Nope... Templates are the land that I live in.

I should take a web page class somewhere so that I can rock the blogesphere.

Anyway... I hope that your morning was better than mine has been.

HERE'S TO VACATION!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I coded some of my blog - not much - but you can google color codes and stuff. I took my template and edited it instead of writing the whole thing :)

PS - Kaybree is here! :)