Monday, December 15, 2008

Secret Santa

Secret Santa began at work today. There are 3 and 1/2 more work days till winter break. My students are learning a dance to the Russian dance of the Nutcracker. So far I have had 0 boys refuse to participate. I got my secret santa gift delivered without getting discovered. My santa gave me a 6 pack of jones cream soda!!! Ahhh I love that stuff. Way to go secret santa.

All of the rooms are freezing in our school. I am wearing my scarf all day long. I had to get gass this morning... It was 3 degrees outside and I was standing in the cold at 7:15 am then on my way to work I got cut off 3 times. Yah... Three times in about 2 miles. I hate going to work when high school kids are going to school. I want to go to work at 8:00 with the rest of the world.

The only up side to the gass getting ordeal this morning is that my magic dillon's card again delivered me 15 cents off. It does that at random no matter how much we have spent at dillons or not. It was pretty awesome. Way to go magic dillons card for your five times of giving me a non govermental bail out!

By the way... what do you think about the Christmas shopping industry. Do you think it will be down this year? I think that it will be better than "they say" it will be.

I forgot my glasses at home today so I am practically blind. I should probably refraine from staring at a computer screen. Yah... probably so.

No comments: