Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Goals: To Do List

I don't know why in January I have so much to do. I feel like I am working so hard at both of my jobs... and I get nothing on my to do list done. Well, I guess that I get things done, but I really want to completely get everything on the list done.

One thing on my to do list is to get back in shape, and I know that this will take a little while since I have been a slacker for about 3 cold outside months now. Husband and I started working out again last week, and we are going strong on our second week. My old ankle injury is flaring, so that is the pits but other than that I am doing alright. I had some extra inspiration yesterday. I got to see one of the ladies who started working out the same time I did at the Y in the fall of 2007 when Room Mate and I got memberships. Since then I promise you it looks like she is half of the person that she was. In a good way... not in a "her soul is melting away" way. I envy her ability to slim... I can not slim. My body won't do it. I can tone, but not slim. Sadness.

Anyway... she inspired me to tone again. Perhaps I can tone, choose next season's choral music, program and choriograph three school programs, finally get the Christmas laundry done, write another grant, finish my lesson plans, and not stress, perhaps the list is achievable.

Heaven only knows.

No comments: