Sunday, February 06, 2005

Where has the creativity gone?

Where has the creativity gone?
I am utterly disappointed. Have super bowl commercials gone down hill? Yes, I believe that they have. I mean, what’s with showing the same mustang commercial over and over again. Honestly Ford, not cool. I did however enjoy the commercial that showed a man getting ready for a fancy at home dinner with his wife. He is shown cooking, cleaning, getting the table ready and keeping a meddling cat out of all of his hard work. Just as his wife walks in the door, the cat spills the spaghetti sauce onto the floor and gets sauce all over. The man picks up his cat by the scruff of the neck and to the wife it appears that he has killed the cat. The sauce (looking like blood) is everywhere. All of this just to prove that the company would not judge without knowing the facts of the situation. Who sits around and thinks of these things. Cheers to that guy! (No cheers to the Tabasco guy. He needs to go to church)
Cheers to the Patriots. Yes, I admit, I have kind of favored them since their first super bowl as underdogs. I have felt the need to stay loyal to them, (mostly because I know very little about other football teems) and they have been loyal to me. Thanks guys.

Song: The Luckiest, Ben Folds

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heya...just thought i'd comment and throw you a link to my blog.

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=grebsrof21

AO

Anonymous said...

MY ROOMMATE GETS A BLOG AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN TELL ME!! ok, so you mentioned it, but didn't tell me what it was. does this mean i have to get one? ~AMYmarie