Thursday, May 26, 2005

Honey, I’m Home!

Here I am in Mac town living large, or at least living by myself. My parents are out of town so I have the house to myself. They just left yesterday, but it feels longer than that. Tonight my sister is coming over to watch movies. This means that I will get to spend at least 45min to an hour in Dillons trying to pick out movies that both of us like. We no doubt will provide plenty of entertainment to the people who are also shopping for films. Once a long time ago we went into the store to pick out a movie and spent 1 hour and didn’t walk out with anything. Bad things.
Good things. I got to see friends who I haven’t seen since Thanksgiving and Christmas last weekend. We went out for a lovely neighbor’s breakfast and then I jetted off to graduation at Tabor. After graduation I left for KC with my friend Jill. We spend a relaxing weekend in KC. I played dance dance revolution for the first time. It was great. I was terrible. After KC I came home and unpacked, while distracting myself with mucho amounts of stuffage.
Exciting news, next year I get to live in a house with wood floors. I am Sooooo excited. I decided to commemorate the experience with my first home made rug of which the dimensions are currently 1.5’ x 4’ it will be bigger. In fact, I don’t think I am going to stop till I reach my goal. (I don’t know what that is, but when I get there I will know.)
That’s about all for now.
Take care all.

No comments: