Saturday, June 04, 2005

picking up speed

The summer is definitely picking up speed. I started training for work last Wednesday. The mornings are early and training is ok, sometimes really fun and other times really boring. Last night I went to a friends wedding it was at the Botanical Gardens in W. Driving there was absolutely insane. Most of the streets in W that I went down were covered in water. (and I am talking about 10 inches or more in places.) My little car was faithful and Amy and I got there and back safely.
Today I am leaving for another friends wedding. It will be a long drive through barren wasteland. It is a good thing that I will be traveling with some truly fun people. In fact, I had better get ready to go.
I hope you are all well. God bless.

1 comment:

Mrs. Buller said...

oy vey, was that fun.
by the way, i added your blog as a link on mine, although i don't think anyone reads it.
hope the wedding was wonderful!
ttfn