Thursday, May 12, 2005

Just call me "Da Kid"

Last night I got to go to Drubers with some friends. Some friends turned into TC students taking over the large room at Drubers. There were 40 students there. It was a lot of fun. The people at my table each made a unique creation out of Styrofoam cups and milk cartons. There were masks, a hat, a tank, and some ever creative confetti. (The act of ripping apart paper products was considered creative creating.) I got to drive Amy’s car which is an old classic boat. Driving it and looking down the semi winged hood of the car made me feel like I was in the Mafia. (Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me? Hey yous guys! I am gonna put ya in cement shoes if ya don’t watch your back)
This is my last legitimate day of class this semester with only finals to go! My Monday and Tuesday are going to kill me, so if you think of it pray for me like a wild banshee.
Love ya all (note: not pronounced yawl, but ya all)

No comments: