Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Fun things

I don't want to gloss over spring break. So I thought I would summarize it (mostly for my own memory benefit) even though I am a couple of days into the following work week.

Fun (and some not fun like cleaning) things I did over Spring Break:

Weekend and Monday
1. Got my car back
2. Cleaned out my room
3. Played Computer Games with my sister
4. Went to Target with my mom and sister

Tuesday and Wednesday
5. Spent the afternoon with Amy and Doc. (watched movie, ate pizza)
6. Had a sleepover two nights in a row
#. Cleaned, Worked on Applications, Thought about the future
#. Ate Dinner with Mom and Ashley (had Pizza)
7. Hung out with Erin, Rachel, and Amy and watched Bond, James Bond

Thursday
8. Fried Pizza. Yes, The aforementioned ladies and I fried pizza. You can look up Fried Pizza on Wikipedia. Because we used batter to fry our pizza, ours would be dubbed the "Pizza Crunch." There are some photos on the Internet of batter fried pizza, but they used corn meal and we did not. It tasted like a cross between a pizza role and a cheese stick. The idea originated in Scotland. One Fried Pizza sight was boasting on how fried pizza is just one of the reasons why the hart attack rate in Scotland is one of the highest in the world.
9. Went and saw "Bridge To Terabithia" (good movie)
10. Ate Lobster
11. Had Coffee
12. Talked about nursing stuff
13. Watched "A Far Off Place" (Movie made by Disney before Disney got wussy)
14. Stood in the Middle of Main Street

Friday
15. Cleaned
16. Worked on Applications
17. Lounged

Saturday
18. Recycled
19. Cleaned
20. Hung out with Sister
21. Ate dinner with my family (Enchilada Bake)
22. Jumped on Trampoline with Kati and Lee
23. Came back to the burro and went to bed

Sunday
24. Church
25. Lunch with Pastor Randy and clan
26. Made Soup for Sick Elise
27. Welcomed Chris Home
28. Worked on applications and portfolio
29. Went to bed and said by to my first free spring break in four year.

In summary,
I realize that I ate a lot of pizza. Seriously...what is with that.
I had a great time with family and friends.
I would do it all again

Random Goal: I want to take up Rollerblading.

1 comment:

Mrs. Buller said...

i've never really been rollerblading. rollerblading makes me think of fond times last year watching *people* go rollerblading.

hey, are you really gonna start yoga again? could i join you?