Thursday, March 29, 2007

Life and other mysteries

So,
Brief update...

I will probably be deciding what I am going to be doing with my life within the next week. I will soon let you know if I will become professional teacher, or a graduate student.

For those of you who forget what it is like to prepair for, apply for and interview for jobs, it is tedious, time consuming, and somewhat stressful.

Right now Chris is sitting next to me, writing a computer program for his senior project. He is murming like a black choir in church during the sermon when something in the program works. This is what happens when the strengths of the left brain and the right brain are equal and therefore combat each other for stomping grounds.

Sometimes I think that the verse about God, "Now we see in a mirror dimly, but soon we shall see face to face." also applies to humans about humans. I think I see who I am, but because I am changing and growing so much as a person, I don't think I realize who I am. (At least for probably 50% of the time.)

Warning: abrupt ending.......NOW.

2 comments:

none said...

"through the glass darkly"

i have no idea where i heard that line, or who wrote it, but it is pretty great.

i think sometimes other people are in a better spot to see us for who we really are than we ourselves are able....if that makes sense...

Mrs. Buller said...

It's like time. time does not exist. if you look at your watch to see what time it is, it has already changed by the time you say, therefore what was the present has become the past, the future is present... i don't know quite how it goes, something like that from I.Q. the idea of ever-changing.

it's not starting over, it's just going on. together again.

p.s. the little letter scramble thing makes me want some good barbeque: bqmbq