Monday, April 02, 2007

April First Weekend

So...
Friday I got to go out to Lunch with Panda and Amy. We had Mexican and it was oh so good. It was nice to hang out with these girls. Hopefully we will find more time soon.
In the evening, Chris and I went to Justin and Elise's for an upscale dinner. Justin is a wonderful cook. He and Elise made fillet min young, garlic mashed potatoes, green bean casserol, and a chocolate browney dessert with sauce and strawberries. Holly cow it was so good. We also watched "Strainger than Fiction." It was a great movie in fact I might buy it.

On Saturday I was a judges assistant at the Music Festival in the morning. In the afternoon Chris and I went to Wichita to run aaronds before going to a dinner at his home church. The evening had a 50's theme. His sister sand back up for one of her friends, and Clinton sang in a Barbershop Quartet. They did a great job.
On our way back from the concert I found out that two of my friends just got engaged. Congradulations to Phil and Traci!!!

Sunday was my last performance at Elbing. The kids did a great job. I am going to have to post some pictures of them. They are a small choir, but they are mighty.
Sunday afternoon I took a much needed nap, and then I cleaned my apartment. It looks good by the way. Hasn't been that clean in about a month.
I went to the spring concert. My favorite was the flok song section by Von Williams.

All in all it was a great weekend.


1 comment:

none said...

i got busy and just forgot about it. i'll post results when i get around to actually playing it out though.