Thursday, April 26, 2007

The band came home

Well, the band came back on Tuesdaay, and I am no longer the foster parent to one possibly pregnant Kitti. I have to be honest, I understand cats much better than I used to. I used to think that you couldn't give cats commands like, come, no, and down, but cats, or at least this cat, responds to general commands. Except for when she does not want to come into the house for the night. Then your best bet is to let her sit outside till she gets bored and beggs to come in.

It is good to have Chris back. He had a good time on Band Tour. He even got to eat one of my favorite kind of German Chocolate. (Kinder chocolate) I asked him to bring me Kinder Bueno (a variation of this chocolate),on the condition that I never say the word Nummies again. In a surprising turn of events, the little shop containing the chocolate was closed when he tried to go back and get some. I don't know if this means that I can still say Nummies or not.

This afternoon I am bound for the Foot's wedding. She is getting married in Oklahoma tomorrow so Amy, Rachel, Sharon, Elise and I are traveling together today to go to the rehearsal and help with things. We get to stay in a guest house all together. It should be a great time. I hope I am awake enough for the event. This weekend is FULL of stuff to get done.

As an update on the rest of my life: I don't like apartment hunting. It is stressful and should not be a necessary part of re-locating. Just pray that I find something the I like that is affordable and close to my school.

Sometime I want to hear the song Closing Time on the radio. Hopefully soon.

No comments: