Monday, April 23, 2007

(Written from the perspective of) Saturday April 21

This morning I spent my time with Simba the cat. She is needy. We read a book, played, and ate breakfast together. Then she meowed at me for 30 min, and it was time for me to go.

At 2:00 I went to Charles, and we began our cooking adventure. We began with the Cake. It was amazing the ingredients were
1lb bakers chocolate
1 3/4 stick butter
1 tbsp flower
1 tbsp sugar
5 medium eggs
That's it. Then entire thing is made mostly of chocolate. AMAZING!
After that we worked on the bred (Italian sausage and herb), Green Bean casserole, peanut butter and jelly meatballs (Much better than they sound), French Onion Soup, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Cranberry Salad, and Pork chops and Rice. The food turned out amazing!

During the cooking, Rachel and I left to watch the promenade. I had a lot of fun watching the students drive up in their fun cars and watching them try to function like they normally would even dressed up in formal wear.

After that we went back and ate supper at the Remples, and then I went to take care of Simba again.

The evening ended at Rachel's where Becca and Aaron were baking pie. I froed out Aaron's hair, and Becca did the same to hers. They then got out their paints and painted with Bob Ross as we all watched. (the hair frowing was in dedication to Bob's awesome Afro!) I have to say that Aaron looked pretty good with the poof.

I was so tired that I turned in early, but after I left, Becca made her painting and another painting into impressionistic paintings with her Fingers. They look amazing!

It was a great day! One to remember.

No comments: