Thursday, May 24, 2007

Lightening is amazing

Yesterday I went to work and then back to Mac to work on the ever coming Garage Sale. Seriously, if I post about it enough, I just might have one.

Anyway... after pricing all of my pre-sorted items and neatly placing them back in their corresponding boxes, I settled down with my sister to watch a couple of episodes of Reba. These were the first two episodes of the series. I have seen a lot of the episodes, but never had I seen these two. I give that show a lot of credit. It is funny and for the most part incredibly clean for the television of today. Plus it is a show that my sister and I both like. That is saying something.

After my insistence my family got carry out Chinese. I ordered Chicken fried rice, (The Chinese food staple in my life) and we all sat around and enjoyed our meal. Then we started talking about the future, and everyone got all stressed out and dinner did not end well. (At least there was Chinese food.)

Later, I went grocery shopping and headed for home. All around me was incredible lightening. There were cloud to cloud bolts, cloud to ground bolts, and the kind of bolts that you can't see because they are too high in the sky above the clouds. Although the lightening accompanied a flash flood that made it impossible for me to get through the water by my house without taking off my shoes and rolling my pants to mid calf (wasn't high enough), I loved it. I like the spring storms in Kansas.

No comments: