Thursday, June 21, 2007

Lost Dog

For the past week there has been a great dog just wandering around Tabor's campus. The dog is male, medium sized, and speckled in brown and white. It looks like the kind of dog that people use for bird hunting. He is nice, does not bark, follows people around, but does not appear aggressive at all.

So, I want this dog to get back to its origional owner. I don't really know what to do. I don't want to call the police, because I don't want the poor dog to sit in the pound. I can't take it in either because I don't think that Fern would appreciate a dog in the house or even in the yard for that matter. So, I found a sight for lost and found pets as a link on kiddlive.com.

The link is:

http://www.petfinder.com/

I looked to see if his owner had posted an add about the dog, but they hadn't. The thing is that I don't feel like I can post an add about it, because I can't be sure that I could find the dog to return him at any given time. He hangs out around the college in the mornings, but I have no guarantee that I can find him when I need to.
For now, I will try to keep tabs on his comming and going. Hopefully someone with their own back yard will have a heart to help him out.

1 comment:

none said...

one of the saddest things ever...