Wednesday, August 08, 2007

New Things

I have not posted in a while. I will attribute that to the exceedingly long days I have been working in preparation for the school year. Yesterday in fact I worked a 13 and 1/2 hour day. Yes, From 7:00 am to 8:00pm I was either in meetings or working to get my classroom in order. Which is why I am not going to let this post linger on.

All that I have to say about being a new teacher so far is that getting used to a new school system is a bigger job than I thought that it would be. I also miss Sharon and Patti over at the burro M.S.

This afternoon calls for a Pride and Prejudice sound track and a cup of iced tea. Too bad I only get one of those things.

Well, I am going to plan some seriously awesome first week of school lessons. Ta ta for now.

No comments: