Friday, October 05, 2007

WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!!!

Warning, The grammar in this next post is atrocious, and I warn the picky reader not to continue.


I may make the aforementioned song the title for my year.

Man I about murdered some third and fifth graders this morning. Yes, the third and fifth grade classes which I have spoke so well about. Today a seasoned teacher told me that the fifth grade is only going to get worse as the year goes on.

Well I have news for the world, EITHER THEY GO OR I GO!!!

Which basically means, THAT AIN'T GONNA FLY IN MISS MUSIC'S CLASS!!!




In other news. Yesterday Chris and I went on an insanely long bike ride all over town. It would have been more pleasant if the wind hadn't been gusting at 600 miles an hour...(at least that's what it felt like.) I seriously could feel the wind resistance in my spokes. Yes, in my spokes - the thin metal wires that keep my wheels from collapsing. Those spokes. The spokes that are so thin that they have never heard the word resistance before. The spokes that laugh in the face of wind, because they are so thin that they should cut through the wind like a hot knife through soft butter. The spokes, that yesterday, almost sent me side-long into a passing car because the stupid KANSAS WIND WOULDN'T STOP GUSTING ME INTO THE UPCOMING TRAFFIC!!!

The best part of the bike ride was the fact that once we turned so that the wind was not, A. Headlong, or B. Side gusting, but C. at our backs, we coasted for probably a mile. Literally coasted with little to no peddling from Magnolia to Crawford. I have never coasted for that long...in my life...ever... and will not ever again! (because of the fight to the coasting)

I have a class coming, and I should probably get my new BOOM WHACKERS out. Yesssss!!! I got boom whackers. I will probably bemoan my love of boom whackers from now on, because that is why the fifth grade class stunk so much, so I completely scrapped my fourth grade lesson plan and re-wrote it. I hope it works!!! keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

none said...

yous comment made me laugh.