Wednesday, December 10, 2008

so much to write about

I have so much to write about, but little to no motivation to write.

Husband is away on business so I have been by myself this week. I wanted to have lots of nights to myself to work on Christmas wrapping and relaxation. So far this has not been the case. So far I have had 0 nights to myself. Not all by choice...

Monday I was with Husband and then with mother and father. They were shopping. It was good to talk with them.

Tuesday I was at a painful meeting at church. So painful that I may or may not have sent some inappropriate text messages to husband far far away. Not that they were illicit text messages, just messages of the not so squeaky clean language kind.

Tonight I am going home to crash on the couch, then I will work with the choir to get their Christmas music spic and span. Then I will crash again. Just as I should have last night but instead I was at frustrating meeting.

Tomorrow is my only free evening. Thursdays are the best evenings to have nothing to do. I get to watch lovely shows such as The Office to my hearts content. I will also sip eggnog and wrap more Christmas presents. (I love wrapping. I might go buy more stuff just so that I can wrap it.

Friday I will go to the choir's Christmas Party (my 3rd Christmas party so far with many more to come.)

Saturday at 8:00 stinking early I will again practice for the choir concert.

Sunday we will give the concert.

Then the last week of school comes.

Sorry that this was more of an update, but right now all of the creativity is being sucked out the window with the wrapping of presents.

No comments: