Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Dreams

Well...

For the past few nights I have been having very vivid dreams... Dreams that are somewhat disturbing in different ways. Don't be alarmed by the darkness or the brightness of these dreams... I think it is just my mind reacting to the hustle and bustle that is my life as of now.

Last week, I had the dream that I was in one of my childhood friend's homes for a reunion of some sort. I had to use the bathroom... So I was directed down to the basement. That wasn't a big surprise since I spent most of my time with this friend in her room in the basement. But then I was told, "not that basement, the second basement." Yes I did climb down stars that led me to a basement under the basement which was a HUGE workshop of some sort. There were car jacks and wood working tools and the such. I looked and looked for the toilet... Couldn't find one. Finally I spotted a Urinal under the work bench. Are you serious??? You ask. Oh yes. I am going to end the dream there because it did not end well. Lets just say that the getting under the bench to actually try to use the urinal didn't go so well and that coupled with my friend's dad walking in on me getting ready to use the urinal...

I am so glad that it was a dream.

Ok ready for the next one?

So I am back in the burrow at schfirn's and I am studying or something on the futon in my living room. Suddenly I hear this creepy noise. I went back into my bedroom, and there on the windowsill that didn't exist in real life was a spider the size of ... well the body of the spider was about the size of a tennis ball and then add the legs. So I ran to the kitchen to get "the spray." now this spray actually exists in real life because I can't stand smashing spiders, but I will not live with them around so I have attack spider can o' spray. (aka bug be gone or something of that sort) So I go back and completely attack the huge creature. He then crawled behind the couch which was under the window. I heard him inching across the floor and when he emerged from underneath the couch, he had grown to the size of a human skull. He even had skull like markings. There was no choice for me. I stepped on him and he popped like a balloon full of goo. It must have been traumatic because the popping of grossness woke me up.

I am so glad it was a dream.

Ok... Last one....

I am in my old church in childhood town and I am aware that I have indeed been teaching for a year. Something has happened with my college requirements and I have to do another recital. This one is called a "Life Recital." My faithful piano player is there to help me. I am getting ready thinking... "Well, how hard can it be. I have already done it once. If they are going to make me do another recital, I will just use all of the music from the first one." I am getting ready to go into the sanctuary to perform and I see CA friends J and E there with new baby. (who isn't born yet in real life) I also see many other people from my lifetime. They are beckoning for me to come in. I don't even know what the program says is my first song. I found a program and the titles are something as follows.

"The old black pig."
"There's a hole in the bucket."
"Rooster Rooster Where Are You?"

These are not songs that I know (with the exception of hole in the bucket) but they are expecting me to teach the audience like I teach my little kids. Then in the next section there are all language songs by famous composers, but I don't know the words to the songs. The last section is English songs, but again they are songs the I may have heard once but have never done.
I peak into the sanctuary and the Guitar player accompanist sees me and starts to play the intro music. (Yah I had intro music from a beachy bumming looking guitar player accompanist) I freaked out and took off. The only thing that I could keep thinking was, "Now I won't be able to see my friends because I could never face them after that."

I am so glad it was a dream.

1 comment:

none said...

jeepers. i was going to post about how much not fun i had not sleeping at all last night.

but i would rather not sleep than have dreams like those.

wv: funswin