Thursday, March 05, 2009

KMEA and the madness that is life

So.... I was at KMEA last weekend. It made my week short, but short weeks are always so fast, and I never get to write when I want to.

Then KMEA happened, and it was a wonderful time to gather new materials and re-charge my batteries. I danced. I sang. I watched teachers use smart boards like professionals. I even talked with a first year teacher who looked like she was about to pass out right there on scene. I remember that feeling. The feeling that if you are pushed one more inch that you will crumble like a dried up Gumby. I assured her that it will get better. SO much better.

Then this week came, and it is the last week of third quarter so I am grading like a mad fiend.

So much for posting more often.

2 comments:

none said...

enattroa - a character in the neverending story?

Mrs. Buller said...

ok, so i was just a tad curious to see what the wv would be. it's amazing. hilarious. it makes me giggle. it's....kishin. yup. delightful.

and i'm so glad you had kmea. and that you were here. wahoo. goood times.

ok, i'm gonna go type kishin (teehee) and go to bed.