Tuesday, June 09, 2009

two and a half weeks in

Hi,

So I haven't posted in a long time. Summer has begun and I am not on the Internet as much as I am during the school year. This summer has not been very eventful. Nothing really life changing has happened so far.

I have been working out a lot. I enjoy working out but don't have time during the school year. I do have a couple of exercise buddies that make things a lot more fun and a little easier. It is great to get to know people when they are talking just to distract themselves from their screaming leg cramps.

Other than that I have made a lot of jewelry this summer and hung out with my sister a little. This hanging out led to a late night run for Starbucks. Good stuff. My new favorite is an iced coffee with milk and a shot of caramel. Ahhhh...

This next weekend I will see friends and then on Sunday I will leave with my family to see grandparents. Long times in a van with a lot of people and a neurotic dog. Good times. I will have to try to jot down the rediculous things that are said so that I can include a post of quotes and the such.

Well that's what's going on in my life. How about you?

1 comment:

Angela said...

Glad you are doing well! We are enjoying Chicago, but we still definitely miss our wonderful friends in Kansas! Have a good summer.