Thursday, October 15, 2009

October 15th will I ever be well?

Hi,
I am writing a brief note. A short update if you will.

I am over my strep, and now I have a cold. I am wondering if my immune system took a vacation and decided to never come back. I am jealouse of husband's immune system. He is never sick, no thanks to me. Oh how I wish for that kind of stamina.

Stores are full of Halloween decorations, costumes, and pumpkins. Yet, Lowes has their huge Christmas Tree display up already. It makes me want to decorate my classroom and home for Christmas. I love strings of lights. I would live with them all year if it was socially acceptable. I should figure out a way to make it socially acceptable.

I haven't done anything to support my creative outlet lately, and I am beginning to notice. It gets harder to concentrate when I haven't done something with the left half of my brain for a while.

That's all for now. Told you it would be a short note. It isn't very well written either, but I post with no appologies. I'm off to sing about the water cycle.

No comments: